The Children’s Practice
The Children’s Practice is a consultant paediatric outpatient clinic based in Sandyford staffed by Consultant Paediatricians with up to 40 years clinical experience. All of our three paediatricians, Dr Brian Denham, Dr Turlough Bolger and Dr Emma Buckley deal in both general paediatrics and also have an interest in specialized areas including cardiology, respiratory and allergies, premature infants and feeding problems.
We provide a comprehensive Paediatric Medical Service for children from birth to 14 years.
We perform all routine neonatal and childhood medical and developmental check ups (including newborn hearing tests and & developmental screening)
New born babies:
- Routine 2 & 6 week checkups
- Newborn hearing screening
Urgent reviews for acute medical problems: colic, reflux, skin rashes, sleep and feeding problems.
Comprehensive Newborn Care package; this includes: Routine 2 & 6 week checkups. All other visits to the clinic for up to three months with guaranteed next day appointment
- Newborn hearing screening test
- Access to consultant provided telephone consult line
- Urgent reviews and assessment for acute medical problems
- Management of medical problems eg asthma, urinary tract infections
- Routine Developmental and growth assessments including movement assessments, eyesight testing, speech assessments
Visit our website at www.thechildrenspractice.ie
Beacon South Quarter,